Choosing the right Jasper.ai alternative is vitally important to your business. From ensuring you make the most of AI to having a user interface that’s adapted to your needs, the best Jasper.ai alternatives can help you meet your goals.
If you’ve seen Jasper live in action, you might know that seeing words generated in front of you based on a simple input never gets old.
You write a few commands about what you want the AI to work on, and Jasper takes care of the rest.
As an AI writing software, it’s pretty nifty and offers its users various use cases.
From AI novel writing to AI copywriting, the software has a lot to offer.
However, what if you wanted something that Jasper.ai doesn’t offer?
Knowing what’s out there in the market will allow you to decide what AI software you want to use.
In this post, I gathered the other top AI software that can do what Jasper.ai does and sometimes even more.
These can be used as Jasper.ai alternatives, depending on your needs.
Let’s get started!
The following are the best Jasper.ai alternatives, ranked according to their features and user reviews.
Best Overall Jasper Alternative.
Anyword is a great Jasper alternative, offering a predictive performance score that can help you understand your website demographics and how well you’re doing with your current content.
With the ability to customize your copy based on specific personas, you can make sure that your message is on target.
Their AI ad copy generator can then create copy for various social network and email marketing campaigns, as well as for your website’s calls to action.
You can also generate landing pages that not only convert visitors to leads but also help you segment them based on their interests.
There’s even an SMS generation tool that can keep your prospects engaged even when they’re on the go.
- I love the sentence rephrasing feature when it comes to writing my copy because it helps me to create content that is easy to read and understand.
- The engagement metrics are also great because they help me to understand how my readers will most likely respond to my content.
- The plagiarism check is also a nifty feature allowing me to see if my content is original.
- The sentence formatting is great because it allows the user to format text in a way that is easy to read.
- And lastly, the tone checker is great because it helps ensure my tone is consistent throughout my writing.
The blog wizard allows you to describe the post you want to create, choose your industry and add any SEO keywords to help the system better understand what kind of content you’re looking for.
This provides a great, step-by-step process to help you create well-optimized content that is sure to rank on Google.
Anyword has the following subscription plans for its users:
- Free: $0 /month
- Basic: $24 /month
- Data-Driven: $83 /month, billed annually.
What I Like/Dislike About Anyword:
- Creating blog posts that are SEO friendly and designed to convert is easy through the various features.
- You can generate great social media caption ideas within a few minutes.
- No direct WordPress connection means you have to copy and paste your content.
- The new and updated product brief panel means you can generate multiple copy variations for products, services or features in just a few clicks.
Get started with Anyword.
Writesonic can quickly become your AI assistant in anything related to blog content creation.
From long-form articles to creating social media posts and email drip campaigns, Writesonic can help you with it all.
The amazing AI writing tool makes your content creation process easier and faster by using natural language processing and predictive algorithms.
Whether you’re creating long-form content or need some help with your grammar, Writesonic is worth checking out.
You can also ensure your finalized product is polished using the various editing tools that make the app great.
Whether you want to improve your Google rankings or create better content overall, Writesonic is an excellent AI tool to consider.
- I love that you can create articles and long-form blog posts that are SEO-friendly while still sounding like a human wrote them.
- It’s also great for creating ecommerce product descriptions, ads, and marketing materials.
- The ability to write website copy to sell products is also a huge plus.
- It’s also great if you’re a general-purpose writer striving for better content.
Selecting from the various templates, using the different features, and generating the desired text within Writesonic is a very user-friendly process.
Writesonic offers these pricing plans (per month):
- Free Trial: $0
- Short-form: $10
- Long-form: $13
- Even if you don’t know precisely what you want to write, you can start typing, and Writesonic will help you finish your thoughts.
- The ease of use when it comes to editing tools is also impressive.
- The free subscription doesn’t offer as much as I would like.
- The new Photosonic AI art generator is an excellent addition for those who need help creating visuals for their content.
Get started with Writesonic.
3. Copy AI.
Copy AI was created with those that suffer from copywriting fatigue in mind.
With tons of use cases and an ever-growing user base, Copy AI is one of the best AI copywriting tools.
The app’s algorithms are designed to help you write copy that converts by understanding the context and meaning of your text.
All you need to do is input some sentences that describe whatever it is you’re trying to sell, and Copy AI will take it from there.
With multiple options each time you use the tool, you can be sure that your copy will always be fresh and unique.
You can also rewrite specific paragraphs if you’re not happy with the results the first time around.
- Copy.AI is excellent if you want to write follow-up emails that get results, cold emails that get responses, or any other type of copy.
- I like that you can create various text items, including real estate listings, business plans, marketing plans, and more.
- You could even use it to send reference letters that place you in the best light possible or, on the other hand, create the correct job descriptions for any positions you’re looking to fill.
- At the same time, it’s also great for creating resignation letters, thank you notes, and cover letters.
Whether you provide the tool with simple or more complicated instructions, Copy.AI usually comes through with results that meet or exceed expectations.
CopyAI offers these pricing plans:
- Free: $0
- Pro: $49 per month for 40K words.
You will be billed based on the number of words you generate.
- Incredibly accurate in understanding what you want to write and then delivering results that are on point.
- Copy.AI can help you get the job done quickly and easily, whether you’re writing emails, social media posts, or anything else.
- There is a bit of a learning curve with some features, especially when you want more exact outputs.
The freshly launched first draft wizard and freestyle templates are great additions that help you get started using this tool.
Get started with Copy AI.
Try Copy AI
Rytr provides a faster, more accessible, affordable way to create high-quality content.
Rytr is an AI tool that can transform your workflows and help you create content much faster for those who seek to be happier entrepreneurs, marketers, or copywriters.
With several use cases that could help any business, Rytr is a great way to get more done in less time.
It also features a rich-text editor that allows you to format your text as you see fit, along with its AI-powered content assistant that can help you with your writing.
Check out this Jasper AI vs Rytr comparison for more information on this platform.
- I love that you can generate unlimited monthly characters while writing in over 30 languages.
- I appreciate they also built a premium community that you can access to get even more value out of the tool.
- It’s also great that you can create your custom use case so the tool can be personalized to your needs.
Working with various languages allows you to organize your thoughts better while targeting the right market.
You can also use folders to keep your content organized, which is a lifesaver.
Rytr offers these pricing plans:
- Free plan: $0
- Saver plan: $9/month
- Unlimited plan: $29/month
- Planning big projects easier is a big selling point for me as it can often be challenging to get all various thoughts down in one go.
- The ability to save time on thinking about what you’re going to say and start writing is key.
- Sometimes, you have to use a different use case to get the exact results you’re looking for.
- My favorite new addition is a native keywords generator that allows you to improve your SEO-friendly content with ease.
ClosersCopy uses its proprietary technology to help you write copy that sells.
Each template has its own proven sub-templates that you can use to write your copy.
This means that you can be sure that your copy will be effective and conversion-focused.
If you have previously hired a professional to write your copy, ClosersCopy can help you get the same results without paying someone else.
Whether you want to elicit a specific emotion in your reader or make a complex offer sound simple, ClosersCopy can help.
With drag-and-drop swipe files, you can also create custom templates to use over and over again.
- Their community now has over 12,000 members, which is a great resource to access.
- You also get email support, insights, and five seats for you and your team members.
- I appreciate that they offer unlimited SEO audits and updates as well.
- You can make necessary changes to improve results with various insights into how well your copy might perform.
The text editor is one of the most user-friendly that I’ve seen.
With plenty of space to work in and the writing tools available in one interface, it’s easy to get work done.
ClosersCopy offers these plans:
- Power: $49.99
- Superpower: $79.99
- Superpower Squad: $99.99
All of these are billed every month.
- Hundreds of templates to choose from mean you can find the perfect one for any situation.
- Creating different types of content is a breeze with the various templates available.
- Sometimes the generated text does not fit the context, so you’ll have to regenerate fresh output to get the right results.
- The drag-and-drop builders ask questions to help you fill in the blanks, which is excellent for those who need a little help getting started.
6. Shortly AI.
Shortly AI makes creating short or long-form content easy with their AI-powered tool.
You input your target keyword, and the AI will generate various content ideas for you to choose from.
From thoughts in your head to blog posts and articles, Shortly AI can help you with various content needs.
If you’re struggling to come up with topics or ideas, Shortly AI can help jumpstart the process for you.
The platform also offers various commands that make explaining your thoughts to the AI easy.
- I like how their commands are easy to remember and execute but pack a punch to get things done.
- Whether you want to improve your writing or remove writer’s block, Shortly AI can help.
- I also appreciate that they offer continuous updates to keep the tool fresh and relevant.
The platform offers both annual and monthly plans, as follows:
- Yearly plan: $65 a month
- Monthly plan: $79 a month
Copysmith helps teams of all sizes create high-quality, engaging content.
Taking bland text and injecting it with personality, Copysmith can help improve your website’s conversion rate.
For those that want to scale their content creation, Copysmith can ensure that any website content is optimized to the best of its ability.
Additionally, Copysmith offers various tools to help create product descriptions that sell and website copy that engages.
No matter the number of products you currently (or plan to) offer on your website, Copysmith can help create descriptions that accurately and engagingly sell each one.
- I think their various integrations and add-ons are beneficial, allowing you to connect Copysmith with the tools you’re already using.
- I also like that they have a Chrome extension, which makes it super easy to use the tool while you’re browsing the web.
- With API access, you can also create content in bulk, which is excellent if you have a lot of products or need to generate a lot of content quickly.
- I like their teams and collaboration features as they make it easy to work with others on content creation.
Here are the pricing plans on offer with Copsmith:
- Starter: $19/mo
- Enterprise: Contact them for exact prices.
As far as choosing an AI writing tool to work with daily, Jasper is a great choice.
Using GPT-3 to create content, Jasper can handle anything you throw at it.
Jasper is a powerful tool with its boss mode feature that allows you to use various commands to get the AI to create copy for you.
However, as AI writing software gets better and more competition increases, so does the number of AI alternatives on the market.
This is a good thing as it makes choosing your AI writing assistant easier with more options available.
As such, the right Jasper AI alternative will be the one that works best for your specific business needs.
AI writing tools offer various features that can be helpful for specific businesses.
With artificial intelligence getting better at understanding the context of various situations, the following are some features to look at.
An AI writer should be able to generate creative and unique content which has never been seen on the internet.
This means that the generated content is not a copy of something already existing.
Various AI alternatives to Jasper have a plagiarism checker that ensures that the content created is 100% unique.
Optimizing your content for search engines is integral to any content marketing strategy.
Text optimization is also critical for a variety of use cases.
From small businesses that need to find a way to explain complicated processes in a user-friendly manner, to bloggers that strive to ensure their content writing can be read and understood by everyone, optimizing text should be part of everyone’s workflow.
Integrations are essential if you rely on an AI copywriting tool to help you drive traffic to your website.
For example, an AI content generator that integrates with Google Ads will make your life easier in a few ways.
First, you’ll be able to test new creatives directly from the tool.
Next, when it comes time to scale your campaigns, you can do so without having to recreate all of your ads from scratch.
When it comes to other beneficial integrations, being able to work with Facebook ads, Linkedin cold outreach, Shopify product descriptions, and more, are all great examples of how an AI content tool can help you get more out of your marketing campaigns.
Long-Form Content Generation
Whether you are creating the latest blog post or using an AI content generator to write tons of email subject lines to test out over the next few months, the right AI tool will be able to help you with both.
Content marketing is as much about quantity as quality, and quickly generating long-form content can be a game-changer for any business.
The best Jasper AI alternatives are those that are very clear when it comes to pricing.
AI tools can be expensive, and having unlimited credits as part of a subscription can be very helpful.
Whether you’re writing specific marketing copy, going through a bulk content creation process, or attempting to fill your ecommerce platform site with the proper product descriptions, knowing how much high-quality AI copywriting output will cost you is essential.
A professional plan (or even an enterprise plan) can ensure that your marketing teams can make the most of this investment in artificial intelligence to create content.
A pro plan is also handy when you need features like team collaboration or integrations with other software platforms.
When you write blog posts, you might need help with specific elements of the post, such as the introduction or conclusion.
The same applies to short-form content, where details such as meta descriptions for search engines can play an essential part in your post.
Similarly, you might want to hit on a particular style or voice that speaks to your audience when creating social media content.
From ad copy you can automate and test, to product descriptions and website content, your generated content should be tailored to your specific needs.
This is where the proper templates that form part of your AI tool of choice come in.
From marketing agencies that require an answer to their questions quickly, to getting guidance when the chosen frameworks aren’t producing the output you expect, support is vital with any AI tool.
From FAQ sections on the provider’s site to live chat and email support, ensure you know what kind of customer support is available before committing to a platform.
Jasper (formerly Jarvis AI) is an excellent tool for those who need help with their content marketing.
Whether you’re writing sales copy to help close more deals, or creating a digital ad for landing pages that convert leads into sales, Jasper AI can help.
Its starter plan, boss mode, and business plans also cater to businesses of all sizes.
However, knowing of suitable alternatives to Jasper AI is always handy, as you never know when you’ll need to switch things up.
The above choices are all great options that offer similar (or even better) features than Jasper AI.
Doing your research and finding the right platform for your needs is key.
Further reading on AdamEnfroy.com: AI SEO tools can be used alongside your AI content creation tools to help you fine-tune your SEO strategy and ensure that your content reaches the right people.
Then, image generation is another exciting concept for those using artificial intelligence to power their content marketing.
This is where an AI system will create images for you based on the text you input.
With various AI image generator tools out there, this is becoming an increasingly popular way to create visuals for your content.